Garlic chicken is a zestier variation of the popular breaded chicken cutlet, featuring a coating of garlic and olive oil before the breading process.
- A quarter cup of olive oil
- Two cloves garlic, crushed
- A quarter cup of Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- A quarter cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Four skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to four hundred and twenty five degrees Fahrenheit
- Warm olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat, one or two minutes. Put garlic and oil in a shallow bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a different shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture with tongs; then dip in the bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Then put the covered chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Cook in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, thirty to thirty five minutes. An instant-read thermometer put in the center of the chicken should read at least a hundred and sixty five degrees Fahrenheit.
- Total cooking and prep time should be just under an hour and, based on the amounts above, should serve four people.