Floral Brownie Pops
These easy-to-make floral brownie pops are a fun idea for Mother’s Day or any springtime occasion. This recipe is made with a brownie mix but you can make them with any favorite brownie recipe.
- 1 package Ghiradelli brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Nestle’s milk chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts
- pastel M&M candies
- lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix brownie mix, water, oil and egg in a bowl until fully combined.
- Pour brownie mix into a greased pan – 11″ x 7″.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Allow brownies to cool. Scoop out brownie with a spoon and roll one inch balls. Place balls on a pan covered with parchment paper and place pan in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate with shortening in microwave and stir.
- Remove brownie balls from freezer. Poke a hole into the brownie ball with the end of the lollipop stick. Dip end of lollipop stick in chocolate and then into the hole you just made. Repeat for all brownie balls. Return brownie balls to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Holding the brownie ball by the end of the lollipop stick, dip into melted chocolate, rotating until the entire ball is covered. Return ball to pan with lollipop stick pointing straight up. Repeat with the rest of the brownie balls. Place brownie balls back in freezer to set being careful not to bang lollipop sticks in freezer.
- When the brownie balls have hardened, decorate with pink candy melts. Melt candy melts in microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Place melted candy melts in a plastic sandwich bag. Snip a small hole on one corner of the bottom of the sandwich bag. Lay brownie balls down on pan. Pipe pink chocolate on brownie balls, moving your hand left and right as the chocolate comes out. Return to freezer for a few minutes to set. Turn brownie balls over and repeat on opposite side. Freeze once again.
- Apply a small amount of melted chocolate to the flat top of the brownie ball. Arrange your choice of M&M candies on top to create a flower. Lay pops on edge of pan so the top doesn’t touch the pan. Allow the M&Ms to set in chocolate.
Makes about 25 brownie pops.