This spicy, chicken dish brings a Mexican flare to the dinner table with chili powder, cumin and Adobe peppers.
2 lbs. boneless chicken breast, cut into ¾” cubes
1 15.5 oz. can black beans
2 10 oz. cans diced tomatoes with chili
12 oz. frozen corn, thawed
½ tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. cayenne
1 Tbsp. chili powder
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. oregano
½ tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. garlic powder
2-1/2 Tbsp. chopped Adobe chili peppers
dash Worchestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. Frank’s Hot Sauce
- Place spices in a large bowl and mix.
- Add cubed chicken pieces to bowl and mix until evenly covered with spice mixture.
- Cook chicken in two batches in olive oil until brown. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add tomatoes and black beans to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add adobe chili, Worchestershire, Frank’s Hot Sauce and corn.
- Return chicken to pan and cook another 10 minutes on medium.
Serve over rice.